Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Mele Kalikihanakwanzamas!

We'll be heading up to G-ma's once again this holiday, so we won't be around drop any HOHOHOs on any of y'all, so I'm droppin' 'em here. We'll be returning to the 619 around the 28th (my birthday is on the 26th, so I gotta figure that into the equation [yes, sometimes I get more presents, but sometimes I get fewer, but bigger, presents]), only to hop on a plane for Vegas on the 30th. That's right--Ren and I are hittin' up Vegas for New Years, baby! We're actually going for a wedding (Ren will be the ring bearer, and I will be playing photographer). What might be the most exciting part is that this will be Ren's first trip on an airplane!

So have a Happy Happy, everyone! See you next year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Holidays to you guys too!

If I don't see you before your Vegas trip have a blast. I am sure Ren will love the plane.

Stay tuned to Flickr - hopefully I will have a lot of new photos soon! I just have to wait to see if Santa thinks I was good or bad this year...

11:20 PM  
Blogger erica said...

Aww, we will miss you, but it sounds like you and Ren will be livin it up for the rest of the year!! Vegas and T-town style!! Don't forget gum for the plane ride for taking off and landing to pop little ears...I forgot gum once on a plane ride with Isaiah and I will never do it again!! Happy Birthday!!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger lydiafdc said...

Happy Holidays and birthday!

Ren will totally love the whole plane ride...Ry still asks when we're going again since our summer Tahoe trip.
peace...

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pic! Happy Holidays!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Let me know what you decide about the D40....

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home