Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

 

If all your Blog-friends jumped off a cliff, would you?

Before I begin, I just want to point out to Lauren that this is my third post in two days. Nothing compared to your post rates, I know, but you were getting on me about posting.

Plus, I just read your latest, and thought, They're all posting about this, so I might as well post about...

My Secret Boyfriend.

I can has a man-crush, too, ladies. It may have been two years, but I'm secure enough in where my predilections lie to admit that I love watching this man work.


What can I say? The man has the wit of Jon Stewart, the polish of Steven Colbert, and he can go from calling out the President the Asshole in the White House to commenting on NFL highlights. In fact, Keith started his broadcasting career as a sportscaster. Imagine, we could talk about the worst people in politics and in sports, and then cuddle up to watch the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, followed up by replays of Colbert's Bush roasting at the Press Club Dinner, and Bill Moyers' interview with Jon Stewart.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Love all your posts!

Congratulations on the photos! I recognize all of those photos and they deserve to make the interestingness cut.

Hey I never noticed that blue house in the background of the tree photo - it add a cool little touch.

Your secret boyfriend is awesome too.

6:14 AM  
Blogger ma otter said...

me too!!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your secret boyfriend too..maybe we can have a threesome...ha ha ha ha..

1:40 PM  
Blogger E'l Roy said...

OH NO YOU DI'N'T!
Well, why stop at three? I'll bring my secret boyfriend if you bring your secret girlfriend!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You guys are funny ! I really, really like your secret boyfriend to. He is so eloquent, and so brutally honest at the same time.

Your photographs blow me away! You really should be getting paid for them! Really... It's great to see you get acknowlegdement on Flickr. You deserve it !

9:32 AM  
Blogger lydiafdc said...

I concur with it all..fab, fab, fab! And if you have to have a secret boyfriend...may as well be Olbermann :)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...Emil has REAL photog talent!

Now....you've got me thinking..hmm...who's my secret girlfriend...well I guess it would be Angelina Jolie, but I have to admit...she kind of scares me.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your post and photos. And I love you!!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home