Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

"homosexuality is an aberrant, unnatural, and sinful lifestyle, and we now know it can pose a dangerous public health risk"

Like Doctor Bill Frist, who said he wasn't sure if HIV could be transmitted via sweat or tears (did I mention Doctor?), Mike "I don't heart" Huckabee "once advocated isolating AIDS patients from the general public, opposed increased federal funding in the search for a cure and said homosexuality could "pose a dangerous public health risk."

This is who is posing the most valid threat to Cli-bama.

Can you see a Huckabee/Romney ticket? Sure, the Christian [yeah] Right is not big on the Mormon, but we've already got a President who claims to be doing God's work, with a VP who shoots his friends in the face. That don't sound exactly Christian.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yikes !

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Good idea Huck.

I think we should also "isolate" cancer patients. Not because they are contagious, but because they depress me - I mean total buzz kill.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home