Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

F#¢k!ng Eh, Blogger!

I know my blog header isn't affected by your recent brilliant idea to "automatically resize uploaded [header] images", but I do admin a blog that is.

Couldn't this have been announced before roll-out?

I hope someone is working on this to at least give us (who don't need every little gorramed thing made 'easier') a choice as to whether we want our images resized, just like we have a choice to use classic templates or go widget-style.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I know!!! First my header shrunk so small I could hardly see it. I changed templates and photos and all seemed fine.

Then tonight my header was GIANORMOUS and I had to work on it again.

Oh well at least we can't complain about blogger's price...

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home