Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

My Sonshine


Here's an "old" video I dug out of the hard drive. I features a 3 year old Ren and my old roommate's daughter, India (she was in Morgan's class last year and Jacob's this year until her family moved to Santa Cruz); there are also still shots of Ren's Gramma, his Mimi (his maternal gramma), and his Auntie Ariel. The song is Sunshine, as done by Handsome Boy Modeling School. You might want to let the vid fully buffer before playing it (click pause after you click play and wait for the progress bar to turn completely red) so it won't look so choppy. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Emil...I love it !! Ren is so cute at 3... and bouncy I might add !! Ren will really appreciate this Video when he is old and gray !! You both must miss your buddies who moved... Thanks for sharing..

8:44 AM  
Blogger ma otter said...

beautiful boy!

12:07 PM  
Blogger lydiafdc said...

I love that..."sonshine"!! What a cute boy.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I love how the beat of the song totally goes with bouncing kids. lovely.

7:43 PM  
Blogger erica said...

so sweet! ren is one amazing kid!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Father's Day Emil!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger E'l Roy said...

Hey, thanks Lauren!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home