Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Friday, May 25, 2007

 

Good News!!! The Dems found their rubber stamp!

...and then there's Jon Stewart's angle...(thanks for posting this, Lauren!)
Oh, and Twisty--sounds like he keeps his stash in the same place you guys do! ;-)



To echo Lauren's sentiments, Blessing unto Barbara Boxer. I say we put her in charge of the Senate majority!

Now I've gotta go see how Bob Filner voted...

UPDATE: Filner voted against the capitulation. Thank you, Bob.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ma otter said...

so true its pitiful!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Go Bob! For the life of me I don't know why Susan voted the way she did. There is not a chance in hell she is going to lose her seat - I mean she voted against the freaking war in '02 that was a much riskier vote.

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

5:58 PM  
Blogger toshtanaka said...

The drawer NEXT to the silverware drawer.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home