Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Politics -- Bush to bring war defense to San Diego next week

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Politics -- Bush to bring war defense to San Diego next week

The little muckin' fonkey is gonna be in my backyard today.

Ohh, in perfect dreams...

This little M-er F-er is trying to drum up any support that might be left, "honoring" veterans, right after deciding to close Walter Reed?!? Will no one call 'Bullshit' to his face? Oh, wait, I guess if anyone wanted to, they couldn't anyway. He's on vacation, and it's hard work. He needs to get on with his life. He's on his 50th vacation, on his 6th visit to "America's Finest City" (let's not get started on that one), while Katrina rips a hole through his Southern stronghold. Way to go, dick.

Somebody get Cindy Sheehan a t-shirt that says, "The President went on vacation, and all I got was shit on by Fox News". Or for the folks forced to weather the storm in the SuperDome, "The President stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado while I got to sleep on some loge seats in the S'Dome while my home was destroyed."

I hope he chokes on an oyster or something.

3 Comments:

Blogger John in Atlanta said...

Take him a bag of pretzels. We know they work :-)

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your site. I have a fitness nutrition site/blog. It covers fitness nutrition related stuff.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Introducing Lya Guerra
Today marked the first day for our newest member of the SXSW Film Festival staff.
What a blog! My own little work at home jobs site/blog pales in comparison. You are welcome to visit nontheless Keep up the good work!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home