Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Cindy Sheehan "changed her story on Bush"? Trac ... [Media Matters for America]

How do these assholes sleep at night?!?

I've just started going back to college, and while the course work isn't exactly difficult, it is challenging. What gets to me, though, is that while I'm being held to certain standards when it comes to doing research and referencing material that I cite, so as to maintain mycredibility, Matt Drudge and the lick-spittle, bottom-feeders at Faux News are getting paid to do everything I'm admonished not to do in order to complete my education.

P.J. Goebbels would be ever so pleased.

2 Comments:

Blogger Archangel said...

The pathetic Mrs. Cindy Sheehan has now taken sides with the jihadists who killed her son. If he could come back from beyond the grave, he'd curse his mother.

Where is Mr. Patrick Sheehan? Why doesn't he assert authority over his insane wife and tell her to shut up, or just divorce her? There's no excuse for this sort of behavior. It's not surprising that she is being used by Michael Moore, who is the #1 American traitor of the present.

The war we're fighting against fundamentalist Islam isn't just over there--it's here, too, and the Legacy Media has become, by and large, a Fifth Column of traitors who neither know nor care why America is the last, best hope of mankind, striving for a peaceful and free world.

Quit wasting your $$ on a brainwashing.

Come see me at; http://www.conservativeschatroom.homestead.com/mod.html

My name is oxcart

2:31 PM  
Blogger John in Atlanta said...

I love how oxcart and Michelle Malikn think they know exactly what Casey Sheehan would think of his mother. Did god tell you? If someone disagrees with the Bush cult they are automatically considered insane. Have you been following Dubya's constant slide in the polls? Looks like you're losing there Buckwheat.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home