Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Multiage class Flickr Coordinator


Black Press Pass
Originally uploaded by ebilflindas
[Start Sarcasm]
So apparently Caroline has already jumped on the volunteer job of Flickr Coordinator for Mr. V and Miss Kate's multiage class (a fact that I found out while at the parent meeting last night--funny, I didn't see you there, Caroline). ;-)

Tha's okay--my camera probably won't make it through the year. Sad, I know. But don't cry for me, Linda Vista, cuz I can still rock the photos with my cameraphone (what some photographers affectionately refer to as a "crapcam"). And of course, any pictures I have are totally up for grabs to Mr. V, Miss Kate, and all the families in the class (and, yes, you too, Miss Half-Marathon-Running-Flickr-Coordinatress)!
Who says I wanted the job anyway, huh?! This just frees me up to do something even kewler!
[End Sarcasm]

(Seriously, though, I'm glad you jumped on that job, Caroline--I'd hate to have signed up for it and then have my camera crap out on me!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ma otter said...

you totally crack me up!!!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Emil,
I understand your sarcasm...but the job isn't for a photographer, but a coordinator/communicator..so all your photos will still be in the site. And your schedule seems a bit more flexible than mine so you may actually get the opportunity to actually be in the class taking photographs! while I will just be administering..not sure what that means..Miss. Kate and Mr. V will let me know.

Anyway..the crux of the matter is..I wish I was able to be in the class more and not have to take on an "admin" job..and yes you should feel a little bad about giving me a hard time :) They invited me when I mentioned I had a blog, I didn't put myself forward for the job!!! pooh to you!

3:19 PM  
Blogger ma otter said...

...hey, that reminds me, I missed the meeting...can you call with details??!!
annie

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONce again!!! I am not the class photog Emil (that will always be you) but the flickr coordinator/communicator..arghh!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Ms Morgan said...

I love that at our school the parents battle over volunteering for their child's class. Thank ggodness there's enough to go around!
-Ms Morgan

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point Morgan..always seeing the bright side..ha ha..Emil and I battled through private email after this exchange..and all was settled with a hefty punch to the arm (his!) :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger lydiafdc said...

I think we need a class photographer for Srta. McDonough's class...anyone interested?? :) That is a crack up!

Seriously hope you can make to Ry's party with your camera...you are a great foto-graf-ier!

(yup, made up my own word :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home