Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

I'll Tumbl For Ya

16ozTumblr

On Lifehacker today, I learned about a new blogging service called Tumblr (what is it with dropping that e before the r?). It's kind of a blog-lite kind of service--the analogy being that a if a weblog is a journal, a tumblelog is a scrapbook.

I thought I'd start one cuz it looks so cute, and I'm intrigued by it's simplicity. With the Share on Tumblr bookmarklet, you can grab and post anything off the web--quotes, photos, videos. If you're familiar with VOX, it works similarly, only more openly.

I don't think my tumblelog, 16oz Tumblr take the place of my Blogger weblog, but it might become the scratchpad that leads to more substantial posts on my blog...or not. We'll see...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home