Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Monday, March 12, 2007

 

New stuff on the side-bar

Ok, it's been over a month. What the hell?

Can't write much at the moment--I've got a little boy wondering why I'm not a-bed yet.
I just wanted to point out the new section I've added to my side-bar.

Podiobooks.

Yup. Audiobooks presented in podcast format. And no, you do NOT need an iPod to listen to a podcast. You can listen to these .mp3 files on anything that'll play .mp3 files--an mp3-player, an .mp3 compatible CD-player, or right off you computer. There are some family-friendly titles that might make for some fun, candle-lit, story-times.

One of the cool things about these podiobooks is that when you subscribe to them, you can decide on the frequency at which you receive episodes/chapters. So, if it's something you wanna listen to on your daily drive to work/school/wherever, you can set it to release an episode a day; or if you want to make it more of an event, you can make it weekly or even monthly!

Anyhow, I gotta get to bed, so if you wanna know more about this nonsense, or if you wanna know about what I'm listening to, lemme know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home