Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Monday, March 31, 2008

 

Bush Booed at Nationals Opening Game



I'm not much into baseball. In fact, if I do watch a game, it's usually during the world series. Even if I'd known this would happen, I doubt I would've tuned in. How often do you hear a president get booed like this, though? Sure, there were some loud cheers, but the fact that the boos were loud enough to hear is crazy. Did this happen last year? Oh wait, he didn't even attend an opening game last year. That wouldn't have had anything to do with sub-40% approval ratings, would it? Bush spokespeople said no, but really, what can you believe from those people?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ma otter said...

music to my ears...
heres one of my favorite bushisms, "I've coined new words, like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically.'"
Come one!! Such good comedy...if he weren't the president I might suggest he be one of the "white trash comedians"
annie

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I saw that - love it!

I was trying to explain to Eduardo just how rare that is. I never ever remember a President getting booed like that. A lot of people disliked Clinton - but I don't ever remember that happening. Normally Americans have a certain respect for "the office"

Glad that most Americans have woken up to the fact that this President doesn't deserve respect. Would have been nice if they would have figured that out in, oh I don't know, maybe OCTOBER '04!!!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home