Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

No Gore For Me

For those of you wondering how the evening with Al Gore went, it didn't. Or rather, I didn't. Go, that is. My son was too sick for me to leave with my friend who was willing to watch him. Not that he was too sick for her to handle. No, I just would not have been able to enjoy myself knowing that my son was miserable somewhere that I wasn't. Certainly, I would have enjoyed an evening out with some friends listening to Al Gore's Inconvenient Presentation ;) but there's nothing like my boy climbing onto my lap and demanding a "cuddle-hug"!

I was able to give the tickets to some very appreciative friends. I haven't heard heard, yet, how the show went, though. I hope they were able to give Al my regrets.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

As someone who's seen the film and the live Al Gore, I can tell you that the film does his presentation justice.

Hope your little Avatar is better!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Al Gore would be proud of you!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You know, that is all part of parenting...my Mom always tells me, you can never get your heart set on plans, cause the kids most likely will get sick when you do... I know exactly how you feel...and you did the right thing..but you already know that... We miss seeing you at school and hope your little man is doing better. Hopefully Al will come around again...

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home