Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Gettin' my Al Gore



Originally uploaded by ebilflindas.
After reading that the guy who won in 2000 would be in town, I had to get my hands on those tickets. It'll be great to be able to say, "No, I haven't seen the movie--I just saw Al Gore do it live." My mom will probably see this photo on Flickr and have a fit.

I guess I didn't read the post well enough, as I stood in front of the RIMAC box office until 10 am. Quick with my web-enabled phone, I realized my error--the tickets were being distributed at the Price Center box office. I shared this with the one other guy waiting by the window, and we made our way to the right place. Sitting there, at the RIMAC, we each thought we were the first ones in line. When we got to the Price Center, we found a line that snaked up the steps to the main walk. It was a fast moving line, though, and it only took about 10 minutes to get to the window.

I heard that there was only 4,000 tickets available, so between the line and the phoned in reservations, I don't think they were available for long. I'll let you know how it is. I can't wait to be able to say, "No, I haven't seen the movie--but I did get to see Al Gore present it live!"

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That is awesome - we will be waiting for your post IMMEDIATELY after you see him!

9:47 PM  
Blogger lydiafdc said...

Shawn and I are going too. At least at this point Shawn is, I still need to get a sitter for Ry. I love him!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home