Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

The Raw Story | Limbaugh: Virginia Tech killer was a liberal

The Raw Story | Limbaugh: Virginia Tech killer was a liberal

The VA Tech shooter was a liberal. Hillary's words would make Goebbels proud. If a Democrat is elected in '08, expect another "9/11".

I swear, these f#c&tards are trying to make as much noise as they can to drown out the ugly truths that are finally coming to light--the fabrications of Jessica Lynch's and Pat Tillman's heroism.

Not that they weren't heroes. Those who volunteer themselves to the service of their country are heroes--if not to you or me, at least to their loved ones. I know three guys, who I consider family in one way or another, who to me are heroes for their service--for their sincere, honorable service.

If I knew Jessica Lynch or Pat Tillman, I'd probably uphold them heroes, too. I wouldn't need the Defense Department (at the time headed by Donald Rumsfeld) to tell me they were, let alone make up elaborate stories about their heroic deeds.

"The first casualty of war is the Truth," or as Sun Tzu put it over a millenia-and-a-half ago, "All warfare is based on deception." In this case, Limbaugh, Savage (Michael, not Dan), Hannity, and the rest (not to mention this Administration and its Defense Dept.), are the ones who would do Goebbels proud.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ma otter said...

YES!!
love your political opinions!!
have you checked out the link on my blog to Lauren? She helps keep me informed!
annie

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home