Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

The Landlord

This one goes out to all my friends who suffer this special kind of torment...

The Landlord

(Can anyone tell me what this is from? Is it from one of his movies that I haven't seen yet?)

EDIT: Apparently this was just a short done with Adam McKay and his daughter, Pearl. Also, I guess there are more than a few people who not only don't like Will Ferrell, but are viscerally perturbed by the mere sight of him. If you're one of those unfortunate souls and you've already watched the video, I'm sorry. Just, please save your invective for a more worthy cause. Thanks.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ma otter said...

hilarious...and I can't help but crack up at just about anything Will Ferrell does.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that video. It cracks me up.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is hysterical. I can't get enough of Pearl.

Surprisingly, I have encountered people who hate the vid, not because of Will Ferrill, but because they think that child was exploited or something.

Give me a break.

7:45 AM  
Blogger E'l Roy said...

Well I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my appreciation of WF's humour.
Hey Allan! Thanks for the visit!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I am with Otter and e'l roy - I love Will Ferrell - I mean after that Bush thing he did before the last election who doesn't love him!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home