Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

More by Mark Osborne

Claymation has always seemed a little creepy to me. Even when I was a kid, watching Rudolph, that elf who wanted to be a dentist, and that hoary old prospector battle the Bumble, and campaign for all those misfit toys, their jerky, but uninterrupted movements never sold me like a cartoon did. That might've been part of the reason I never believed in Santa Claus. Maybe if he'd been worked into an episode or two on my favourite anime, or on Scooby-Doo, even if it was one of those cheesy, musical-montage-chase-scene episodes that featured the Monkees.

Anyway, I came across this the other night, and I really struggled to get back some happy after watching it.

Homestar always brings me back to happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home