Powered by Blogger

Blog Flux Directory

Who links to me?

Thursday, February 03, 2005

 

Bust it

This is my first blog, other than what I have on MySpace.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Perhaps I'll involve some music and art; stuff I hear when my ear's to the ground.

I'm sick right now. Not too bad; I made the mistake of doing taiji in the wind--an admonition I took too lightly, apparently.

I've also, just today, resumed my high-speed connection to the information superhighway. This time, I bought a modem (so I wouldn't have to rent one from Cox @ $10/month), and a wireless router (so I can use my laptop around the house--well, on the couch, or out in the backyard, at least!). Plus, I got a sweet deal on the modem & router.
Write to me if you'd like to know about a half-off deal on shit like that.

That's all for now. Nanoo Nanoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home